Saturday, August 27, 2011


OK so I'm breathing, I'm alive and out of harms ( aka Irene) way. These are the things I keep telling myself so I don't get too upset about the fact that our trip is postponed for nearly a month because of the weather. Yes a month!  First our flight to Boston was cancelled and we can't get to Boston until early September. Here's the kicker, Iceland Express stops it's Boston to Paris route at the end of September so there are no more flights we can switch too. So we have to fly from New York to London in late September.

No comments:

Post a Comment